Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Is Here!!

So I have decided to try this whole blogging thing out! I'm not the best journalist in the world, so hopefully this will motivate me into doing better.I am so happy spring has FINALLY arrived! The warm weather always motivates me to go out into the outdoor world!Chase is getting so BIG! I cannot believe how time flies. He is starting to pull himself up onto everything. He has started teething! He alredy has his two lowers in, I noticed the other day he got his next set of lowers in!! He has four teeth on the bottom now!! He is now getting his ONE upper tooth!! Ha Ha! He is going to have a goofy smile for awhile! He had his first Temper Tantrum the other day. I took his bum cream away from him, he threw himself on the floor kicking and crying! Needless to say off to bed he went!!! Other then that he is very even tempered. We have loved being parents. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful baby in our home!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay - I'm so excited you have a blog now :) I love this picture of Chase, he's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Chase for being such a great crawler!! Chase, you are doing such a great job. Nan and Papa are very proud of you! We miss you terribly and your Mommy and Daddy but hopefully this will be the longest stretch between visits!
    Love you
    Nan and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to Paige and Jeremy and Chase. We hope the Easter Bunny is good to you. We are having Easter dinner today. Nothing much new here except the weather is wonderful this weekend- about 7C which is good considering we had snow last week. Love and miss you.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited you are blogging...so good to keep in touch with you this way...how's the start of your summer? are you guys going any where or staying put?

    ReplyDelete